1657 NE 185th St, Shoreline, WA 981552 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $264,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4024101515
- Zillow Home ID: 48911439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1657 Ne 185th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.5% greater than in Shoreline, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98155 home values.
- 1653 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$338K421,670
- 1651 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$591K42.753,260
- 1649 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$549K42.52,830
- 18252 24th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$378K321,900
- 1805 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$288K312,080
- 1645 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$303K311,010
- 1813 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$423K421,920
- 18238 24th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$450K42.52,910
- 18422 16th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$351K31.751,730
- 1811 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$324K311,490
- 18240 24th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$404K41.752,110
- 1631 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$392K31.751,970
- 18428 16th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$480K42.253,040
- 2451 NE 184th St Shoreline, WA$427K42.52,170
- 1674 NE 185th St LOT .31 Shoreline, WA$382K41.752,080
- 18250 24th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$404K42.751,900
- 18416 16th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$409K42.252,310
- 1817 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$378K51.751,960
- 18232 24th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$330K311,280
- 1650 NE 185th St Shoreline, WA$418K42.752,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.