1658 Powderhorn Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322254 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- New roof Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and great room.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 1611323076
- Zillow Home ID: 44584968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1658 Powderhorn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Caroline Shores, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% lower than in Jacksonville, and 100.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Fort Caroline Shores home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Caroline Shores home values.
- 1661 Powderhorn Ct Jacksonville, FL$180K321,848
- 14080 Broken Bow Dr S Jacksonville, FL$201K32.51,876
- 1620 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$255K332,772
- 1723 Broken Bow Dr E Jacksonville, FL$241K422,104
- 14072 Broken Bow Dr S Jacksonville, FL$217K322,048
- 1630 Mariah Ann Ct Jacksonville, FL$280K422,654
- 1600 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$317K322,224
- 12403 White Feather Dr Jacksonville, FL$286K422,302
- 1622 Mariah Ann Ct Jacksonville, FL$226K322,200
- 14069 Broken Bow Dr S Jacksonville, FL$190K421,888
- 1731 Broken Bow Dr E Jacksonville, FL$187K32.51,876
- 1726 Broken Bow Dr E Jacksonville, FL$292K432,913
- 1614 Mariah Ann Ct Jacksonville, FL$196K321,874
- 14013 Broken Bow Dr S # 0 Jacksonville, FL$153K------
- 14064 Broken Bow Dr S Jacksonville, FL$167K321,996
- 12402 Mount Pleasant Woods Dr Jacksonville, FL$306K332,497
- 12411 White Feather Dr Jacksonville, FL$215K422,172
- 14061 Broken Bow Dr S Jacksonville, FL$264K422,104
- 1596 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$306K32.51,996
- 14070 Antelope Ct Jacksonville, FL$168K321,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!