16586 City View Dr, Victorville, CA 923954 beds, 2 baths, 1,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
?Building Size: 1,987 sq. ft.
?Lot Size: 20,435 sq. ft.
?Pet Deposit: $150/pet
?Lease Details: CALL OFFICE FOR MORE INFO 760 596 9537
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $44,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- Combination, Fenced
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,987 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 305
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 0477233280000
- Zillow Home ID: 17477123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16586 City View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92395 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Victorville, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92395 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92395 home values.
- 16576 City View Dr Victorville, CA$117K311,368
- 16191 City View Dr Victorville, CA$125KStudio21,430
- 16583 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$170K421,429
- 16577 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$125K321,148
- 16595 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$135K321,210
- 16567 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$85K11652
- 16607 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$120K321,300
- 16553 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$153K321,624
- 16541 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$150K321,624
- 16619 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$112K21.5971
- 16590 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$123K421,250
- 16600 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$122K321,120
- 16580 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$123K321,120
- 16651 City View Dr Victorville, CA$220KStudio--1,358
- 16610 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$121K421,250
- 16570 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$123K321,120
- 16582 Lariat Rd Victorville, CA$124K421,200
- 16592 Lariat Rd Victorville, CA$82K31960
- 16670 Hughes Rd Victorville, CA$129K421
- 16570 Lariat Rd Victorville, CA$88K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.