1659 Bella Laguna Ct, Encinitas, CA 920246 beds, 5.5 baths, 8,151 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 284 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,151 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2165402000
- Zillow Home ID: 16662255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1659 Bella Laguna Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Encinitas, and 71.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 1665 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.49M45.54,360
- 1651 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.52M44.54,576
- 1671 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.71M55.54,847
- 1643 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.43M444,179
- Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$2.42M458,151
- 1679 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.41M44.54,576
- 1650 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.9M57.54,520
- 1670 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.5M35.55,072
- 1685 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.43M43.53,817
- 1693 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.5M45.54,360
- 1620 Bella Vista Dr Encinitas, CA$2.44M44.54,988
- 1702 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.36M33.53,864
- 1701 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$2.04M554,847
- 1428 Bella Azul Ct Encinitas, CA$2.21M56.56,650
- 1379 Bello Mar Dr Encinitas, CA$1.96M555,071
- 1414 Bella Azul Ct Encinitas, CA$5.84M575,771
- 1442 Bella Azul Ct Encinitas, CA--------
- 1709 Bella Laguna Ct Encinitas, CA$1.59M355,012
- 1435 Bella Azul Ct Encinitas, CA--------
- 1386 Bello Mar Dr Encinitas, CA$2.55M345,019
Nearby Schools in Encinitas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005