- Lot: 5,959 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $572
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 472 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 56916054
- Zillow Home ID: 19757851
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in San Jose, and 10.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|1663 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$703K||3||2||1,213|
|1655 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$712K||3||2||1,221|
|5266 Camden Ave San Jose, CA||$720K||3||2||1,213|
|5262 Camden Ave San Jose, CA||$813K||4||2||1,372|
|1658 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$763K||3||2||1,438|
|1654 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$742K||4||2||1,372|
|1685 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$734K||4||2||1,372|
|1681 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$695K||3||2||1,213|
|1691 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$707K||3||2||1,213|
|1662 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||--||3||2||1,213|
|1662 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$693K||3||2||1,250|
|1695 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||--||4||2||1,438|
|1719 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$711K||3||2||1,213|
|1723 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$759K||4||2||1,372|
|1668 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$732K||2||2||1,372|
|1727 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$732K||3||2||1,221|
|1699 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$765K||4||2||1,372|
|1672 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$771K||4||2||1,438|
|1684 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$764K||4||2||1,438|
|1680 Merrill Loop San Jose, CA||$726K||4||2||1,372|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!