- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1659 Palm Ave, San Diego, CA 921543 beds, 1 bath, 1,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $450,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,192 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 6270411000
- Zillow Home ID: 17161580
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1659 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Egger Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% lower than in San Diego, and 53.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Egger Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Egger Highlands home values.
- 1662 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$291K311,012
- 1670 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$303K11860
- 1654 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$285K21973
- 1678 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$338K21960
- 1646 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$223K11416
- 1628 Dahlia Ave # 1640 San Diego, CA$290K43.5824
- 1655 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$314K321,000
- 1630 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$253K21660
- 624 Thermal Ave San Diego, CA$224K321,120
- 620 Thermal Ave San Diego, CA$187K21800
- 618 Thermal Ave San Diego, CA$226K321,040
- 614 Thermal Ave San Diego, CA$229K321,101
- 1663-1665 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$388K421,545
- 1651 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$330K32--
- 1651 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$622K32--
- 1622 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$251K11--
- 1651 Dahlia Ave # 1955 San Diego, CA$408K43.52,308
- 1624 Dahlia Ave San Diego, CA$323K321,120
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292