16591 3rd, Huron, CA 932344 beds, 2 baths, 1,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 07530304S
- Zillow Home ID: 18637764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16591 3rd
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Huron, and 9.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93234 home values.
- 16579 3rd Huron, CA$135K31.751,330
- 16617 3rd Huron, CA$133K41.751,330
- 16590 2nd Huron, CA$126K31.751,180
- 16616 2nd CA$132K31.751,275
- 16578 2nd Huron, CA$120K31.751,180
- 16591 2nd CA$129K31.751,180
- 16629 3rd Huron, CA$132K31.751,330
- 16567 3rd Huron, CA$119K31.751,276
- 16590 3rd Huron, CA$126K31.751,355
- 16616 3rd Huron, CA$134K31.751,355
- 16628 2nd Huron, CA$127K31.751,275
- 16566 2nd Huron, CA$124K41.751,330
- 16566 3rd Huron, CA$124K41.751,330
- 16578 3rd CA$137K41.751,330
- 16628 3rd Huron, CA$123K31.751,355
- 16641 3rd Huron, CA$131K31.751,276
- 36798 N Huron, CA$141K41.751,580
- 16640 2nd Huron, CA$132K41.751,330
- 36774 N Huron, CA$128K41.751,330
- 16591 4th Huron, CA$141K421,580
Nearby Schools in Huron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292