16596 Tracey St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1 bath, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 261 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $59,900
- Price/sqft: $3
- MLS #: 213203878
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22031397
- Zillow Home ID: 88756035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16596 Tracey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Detroit, and 562.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 16590 Tracey St Detroit, MI$52K--11,139
- 16602 Tracey St Detroit, MI$47K--11,282
- 16582 Tracey St Detroit, MI$18K311,129
- 16610 Tracey St Detroit, MI$46K--11,226
- 16576 Tracey St Detroit, MI$34K32910
- 16616 Tracey St Detroit, MI$36K--1.5937
- 16570 Tracey St Detroit, MI$37K31892
- 16624 Tracey St Detroit, MI$49K321,268
- 16562 Tracey St Detroit, MI$34K311,244
- 16630 Tracey St Detroit, MI$45K--11,243
- 16554 Tracey St Detroit, MI$43K--1.51,241
- 16595 Tracey St Detroit, MI$49K31.51,262
- 16636 Tracey St Detroit, MI$36K411,800
- 16589 Tracey St Detroit, MI$41K31.51,262
- 16603 Tracey St Detroit, MI$48K--11,350
- 16611 Tracey St Detroit, MI$43K--11,239
- 16617 Tracey St Detroit, MI$49K--11,220
- 16581 Tracey St Detroit, MI$39K--1948
- 16548 Tracey St Detroit, MI$44K--11,248
- 16575 Tracey St Detroit, MI$49K321,253
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!