166 18th Ave # A, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 3 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement, 540 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Parcel #: 1934800129
- Zillow Home ID: 70578954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 166 18th Avenue # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.1% greater than in Seattle, and 42.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 166 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$404K341,470
- 164 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$415K32.251,485
- 164 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$449K32.51,500
- 1811 E Spruce St Seattle, WA$498K42.51,860
- 1805 E Spruce St Seattle, WA$511K32.52,000
- 168 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$436K32.51,470
- 162 18th Ave Seattle, WA$631KStudio12,940
- 168 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$427K32.51,470
- 167 19th Ave APT A Seattle, WA$321K21.5960
- 1817 E Spruce St Seattle, WA$511K32.51,550
- 163 19th Ave Seattle, WA$315K22900
- 167 19th Ave APT B Seattle, WA$320K21.5960
- 161 19th Ave Seattle, WA$319K21.5900
- 1810 E Fir St APT A Seattle, WA$816K522,640
- 152 18th Ave Seattle, WA$388K------
- 154 18th Ave Seattle, WA$726K873,470
- 1801 E Spruce St Seattle, WA$524K32.252,000
- 1804 E Fir St Seattle, WA$409K21.51,050
- 1814 E Fir St Seattle, WA$507K322,600
- 1806 E Fir St Seattle, WA$408K21.5970
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292