166 Ashmont St UNIT 5, Dorchester Center, MA 021242 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1899
- HOA Fee: $25
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $260,500
- Price/sqft: $231
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_LEVEL \ Basement, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Townhouse
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: W:17 P:04947 S:010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59103169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 166 Ashmont Street UNIT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% greater than in Boston, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 170 Ashmont St APT 11 Dorchester Center, MA$271K211,025
- 168 Ashmont St UNIT 8 Dorchester Center, MA$317K111,745
- 168 Ashmont St UNIT 7 Dorchester Center, MA$310K211,725
- 162 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA$474K632,448
- 567-573 Talbot Ave Boston, MA$443K------
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 618 Dorchester, MA$300K111,000
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 519 Dorchester, MA$351K221,190
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 510 Dorchester, MA$309K211,021
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 509 Dorchester, MA$343K211,090
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 506 Dorchester, MA$302K211,002
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 601 Dorchester, MA$373K211,275
- 1906 Dorchester Ave UNIT 508 Dorchester, MA$334K211,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!