166 Grinnell St, New Bedford, MA 02740
Sold on 12/9/13: $150,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1897
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $150,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Granite,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cottage,
- Days on Zillow97
- Parcel #M:0036 L:0204
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID55994403
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$172,218||$150K – $193K||-$747||$114||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,089/mo||$839 – $1.4K/mo||-$35||$0.73||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02740 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02740 homes, this home is valued 0.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02740 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% higher than in New Bedford, and 59.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
Neighborhood for 166 Grinnell Street
- 164 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$119K32.01,313
- 4 Crapo St New Bedford, MA$132K42.01,848
- 168 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$125K41.51,580
- 89 Washington St New Bedford, MA$157K62.02,496
- 6 Crapo St New Bedford, MA$137K41.01,586
- 87 Washington St New Bedford, MA$159K62.02,600
- 162 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$142K52.01,715
- 165 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$163K42.51,937
- 81-83 Washington St New Bedford, MA$149K62.02,146
- 95 Washington St New Bedford, MA$168K62.02,647
- 167 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$163K83.02,916
- 163 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$127K31.01,237
- 169 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$137K21.01,623
- 160 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$144K41.01,467
- 79 Washington St New Bedford, MA$105K32.01,410
- Grinnell St New Bedford, MA--62.03,011
- Crapo St Ws New Bedford, MA$132K------
- 170 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$149K41.51,871
- 171 Grinnell St New Bedford, MA$167K63.02,754
- 30 Sherman St New Bedford, MA$171K42.02,094
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005