- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $706,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Tudor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,293 sqft
- Parcel #: M:250 B:0493 L:00100
- Zillow Home ID: 57965284
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts Prospect Hill home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Prospect Hill homes, this home is valued 157.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.6% less than in New Haven, and 16.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Hill home values.
|174 Huntington Ave New Haven, CT||$156K||2||2||1,642|
|701 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$809K||8||3.5||3,570|
|165 Huntington St New Haven, CT||$669K||4||3.5||2,907|
|168 Huntington Ave New Haven, CT||$215K||2||1||1,879|
|671 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$884K||5||4.1||4,691|
|682 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$683K||3||2||1,700|
|682 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$778K||9||4.5||4,973|
|164 Huntington St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|670 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$542K||3||2.5||2,500|
|162 Huntington St New Haven, CT||$1.28M||5||8.5||5,008|
|661 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$396K||3||3||1,862|
|656 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$921K||7||4.5||5,269|
|711 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$912K||6||3.1||5,542|
|652 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$359K||3||6||1,152|
|651 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$539K||4||3.5||2,142|
|648 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$309K||3||1.5||1,358|
|644 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$290K||2||1.5||1,152|
|142 Huntington St New Haven, CT||$927K||8||3.5||4,288|
|640 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$423K||3||2||2,112|
|638 Prospect St New Haven, CT||$307K||2||1.5||1,446|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!