- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
166 Pine St APT 5, Attleboro, MA 027032 beds, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Apartment, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2110733728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 166 Pine Street APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Attleboro, and 43% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
- 166 Pine St APT 1 Attleboro, MA$150K21875
- 166 Pine St APT 3 Attleboro, MA$172K21875
- 161 Pine St Attleboro, MA$106K311,290
- 172 Pine St Attleboro, MA$288K933,915
- 172 Pine St # 3 Attleboro, MA$140K311,100
- 172 Pine St # 2 Attleboro, MA$169K311,100
- 172 Pine St # 1 Attleboro, MA$166K311,100
- 173 Pine St Attleboro, MA$186K311,734
- 39 East St Attleboro, MA$140K421,020
- 38 East St Attleboro, MA$237K621,748
- 174 Pine St APT 2 Attleboro, MA$126K311,100
- 175 Pine St Attleboro, MA$210K321,730
- 28 East St Attleboro, MA$158K21.5784
- 22 East St Attleboro, MA$143K311,280
- 157 Pine St Attleboro, MA$141K411,157
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.