166 Prospect Pl, Brooklyn, NY 112385 beds, 3 baths, 3,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The upper triplex is stylish and modern yet gestures to the past. The grand double parlor has a gorgeous decorative fireplace, beautiful moldings, and an original pocket door separating it from the rear dining room. A large modern chef's kitchen is open to the spacious dining room and is flooded with light from a wall of south facing windows. Walk out of your kitchen and enjoy your morning coffee or entertain on the new deck or walk down to your gorgeous, landscaped southern garden. The second floor has a two large bedrooms (easily converted to 3) connected with original pass through closets complete with original marble sinks. A beautiful updated bath is also on this floor. The top floor has a large master suite with a huge walk in closet, a large guest room/office and a beautiful modern bath. There are six original fireplaces throughout and combined with the high ceilings provide a feeling of warmth and space.
Lastly, a bonus: a high income garden rental apartment which is quite special. Renovated with panache, it is a singular apartment space. Nothing cookie cutter in the least, it has great ceiling height too, with two decorative fireplaces.Fantastic location; just off of Carlton Ave, a short walk to the B,Q, 2/3 trains, trendy Vanderbilt Ave. shops and restaurants, not to mention Prospect Park.
This house is not to be missed.
- Lot: 1,933 sqft
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $3,300,000
- Price/sqft: $988
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 011580014
- Zillow Home ID: 30590132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 166 Prospect Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in New York, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Heights home values.
- 164 Prospect Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.19M----2,600
- 168 Prospect Pl APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$2.17MStudio1--
- 168 Prospect Pl APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$780KStudio1300
- 168 Prospect Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$579K------
- 164 Prospect Pl # 3 Brooklyn, NY$416K------
- 162 Prospect Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.24M----2,600
- 158 Prospect Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----1,226
- 160 Prospect Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.66M311,000
- 160 Prospect Pl # 12 Brooklyn, NY$641K------
- 160 Prospect Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$487K31--
- 160 Prospect Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$682K------
- 160 Prospect Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$793K------
- 193 Prospect Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.17M11--
- 151 Prospect Pl # 2 Brooklyn, NY$648K------
- 633 Carlton Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.43M----3,080
- 635 Carlton Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.89M----3,344
- 631 Carlton Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.85M----3,344
- 183 Park Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.14M----3,740
- 637 Carlton Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.62M----2,940
- 635 Carlton Ave # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.58M11--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292