166 SE Pine Dr, Lake City, FL 320253 beds, 2 baths, 2,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 458 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $59,900
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 84011
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 139
- Parcel #: 00000007688000
- Zillow Home ID: 43711079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 166 Se Pine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% greater than in Lake City, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 198 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$85K321,666
- 130 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$95K321,808
- 153 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$99K341,504
- 173 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$114K31.51,926
- 166 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL--322,215
- 214 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$120K322,447
- 139 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$108K321,568
- 181 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$116K321,600
- 197 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$83K321,496
- 114 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$104K332,220
- 224 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$83K321,865
- 117 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$118K321,928
- 234 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$84K521,800
- 241 SE Oak St Lake City, FL$100K332,048
- 237 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$164K322,382
- 244 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$73K31.51,226
- 236 SE Oak St Lake City, FL$86K321,658
- 257 SE Oak St Lake City, FL$115K421,858
- 264 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$73K311,216
- 263 SE Pine Dr Lake City, FL$86K321,964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!