A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1965
- Views: 2,552 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances \ Ice Maker
- Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules
- Association Amenities \ Gated Community
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Amenities \ Gym/Ex Room
- Association Amenities \ Storage Area
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Bathroom Features \ Low Flow Toilet(s)
- Bathroom Features \ Remodeled
- Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub
- Building Structure Style \ Low Rise
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-In Electric
- Cooking Appliances \ Convection Oven
- Cooking Appliances \ Cooktop - Electric
- Cooking Appliances \ Range
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Cooking Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven
- Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning
- Cooling Type \ Wall Unit(s)
- Credit Report Paid By \ Tenant
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Fence \ Block Wall
- Floor Material \ Tile (N)
- Floor Material \ Wood
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Great Room
- Heating Fuel \ Electric
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator
- Kitchen Features \ Remodeled (N)
- Kitchen Features \ Stone Counters
- Laundry Locations \ Community
- Legal Disclosures \ CC and R
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Features \ Gated
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Parking Type \ Community Garage
- Patio Features \ Concrete Slab
- Patio Features \ Covered
- Patio Features \ Enclosed
- Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- TVServices \ Tv Satellite Dish
- View Type: No View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 4419013034
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20543644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $419-825K.
Neighborhood: Pacific Palisades
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Palisades, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% less than in Los Angeles, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Palisades home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 16601 Marquez Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.