- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 620 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,660 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 21306668
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Association \ Cape Cod & Islands MLS, Association \ Cape Cod & Islands MLS, Basement \ Yes, Basement Description \ Interior Access, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Energy Saving Feat \ Insulated Windows, Energy Saving Feat \ Programbl Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Screens, Exterior Features \ Yard, Fireplace \ Yes, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage \ Yes, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating/Cooling \ 2 Zone Heat, Heating/Cooling \ Natural Gas, Heating/Cooling \ Wood Stove, Hot Water/Water Heat \ Natural Gas, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lot Size Source \ (Field Card), Miles to Beach \ .3 - .5, Parking Description \ Stone/Gravel, Property Type \ Single Family, Publish Address \ Yes, Roof Description \ Asphalt, School District \ Harwich, Siding Description \ Clapboard, Special List Cond. \ None, Square Footage Source \ Assessors Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Gambrel, To Be Assessed \ Unknown, Topography/Lot Desc. \ Level, Town \ Harwich, Water Access \ Ocean, Water/Sewer/Utility \ Private Sewerage, Water/Sewer/Utility \ Town Water, Year Built Desc. \ Approximate, Year Round \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,864 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: M:00107 B:G003 L:000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55906941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $305-468K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02645 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Harwich as a whole. Among 02645 homes, this home is 32.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Harwich, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02645 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02645 home values.
|1667 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$471K||3||3||2,016|
|1657 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$250K||3||1.5||1,088|
|257 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$374K||4||2||1,758|
|1653 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$888K||3||4||3,747|
|1643 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$219K||1||1||720|
|250 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$312K||3||2||1,244|
|1677 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$327K||--||--||--|
|254 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$665K||3||3||2,641|
|1639 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$324K||3||1||1,283|
|1664 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$221K||2||1||679|
|241 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$398K||4||2||2,548|
|1652 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$395K||3||2||1,493|
|258 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$238K||3||1||870|
|1646 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$375K||4||2||2,068|
|256 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$658K||--||--||--|
|1644 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$307K||1||1.5||1,222|
|240 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$406K||--||--||--|
|1685 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$329K||5||2||1,568|
|1631 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$520K||--||--||--|
|262 Pleasant Bay Rd Harwich, MA||$313K||3||2||1,192|
Nearby Schools in Harwich
PK-5 & ungraded4.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!