This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 825 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Architecture \ Traditional, Area \ Hamilton-E07, Basement \ Full, Basement Feat \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feat \ Unfinished, Basement Feat \ Walkout, Bath 1 \ Full, Bath 1 Features \ Ceramic Tile, Bath 1 Features \ Shower, Bath 1 Level \ 2, Bath 2 \ Full, Bath 2 Level \ 2, Bath 3 \ Partial, Bath 3 Level \ 1, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Partial, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, City/Municipal. \ Anderson Twp, Construction \ Aluminum, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, County \ Hamilton, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Dining Room Feat \ Chair Rail, Dining Room Feat \ Chandelier, Dining Room Feat \ Wood Floors, District \ Forest Hills Local S, Entry (Foyer) \ Closet, Entry (Foyer) \ Vinyl Floors, Family Room \ Yes, Family Room Feat \ Fireplace, Family Room Feat \ Walkout, Family Room Feat \ Wood Floors, Fireplace \ Brick, Fireplace \ Wood, Formal Dining Room \ Yes, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Front, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Fee \ N/A, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Vinyl Floor, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Land Description \ Less than .5 Acre, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 2 Story, Living Room Feat \ Window Treatment, Living Room Feat \ Wood Floors, Lot Measurement \ Acres, MasterBed Feat \ Bath Adjoins, MasterBed Feat \ Window Treatment, MasterBed Feat \ Wood Floor, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Miscellaneous \ Air Cleaner, Miscellaneous \ Busline Near, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, Occupancy \ At Closing, Outside Feature \ Cul-de-sac St, Outside Feature \ Deck, Outside Feature \ Porch, Outside Feature \ Wooded Lot, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ On Street, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Single Family, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Pending, Suburb (SIC) \ Anderson Twp., View \ Woods, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Double Hung, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2121567048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-197K.
Market guideZillow predicts 45230 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Sherwood as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 244.4% higher than in Sherwood, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sherwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45230 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sherwood
Data by GreatSchools.org