16623 Woodshire Dr, Strongsville, OH 441494 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 39330022
- Zillow Home ID: 33533661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16623 Woodshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% greater than in Strongsville, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44149 home values.
- 16657 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$252K32.52,516
- 19405 Lauren Way Strongsville, OH$170K221,954
- 19417 Lauren Way Strongsville, OH$137K221,446
- 16691 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$281K42.52,841
- 19472 Echo Dr Strongsville, OH$222K42.52,504
- 19393 Lauren Way Strongsville, OH$161K321,450
- 19381 Lauren Way Strongsville, OH$194K32.52,193
- 17096 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$164K42.52,652
- 17089 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$142K42.5--
- 16885 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$155K42.52,300
- 16953 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$182K432,700
- 17361 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$194K433,272
- 17429 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$147K42.52,037
- 17327 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$162K42.52,532
- 16817 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$155K42.52,542
- 17123 Woodshire Dr Strongsville, OH$155K42.52,210
- 19448 Echo Dr Strongsville, OH$280K42.52,614
- 19496 Echo Dr Strongsville, OH$229K42.52,459
- 19369 Lauren Way Strongsville, OH$189K22.51,560
- 19511 Echo Dr Strongsville, OH$257K42.52,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!