- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 3,685 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $42,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $12
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Dining \ Breakfast Nook, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorAndConst \ Stone, ExteriorAndConst \ Wood, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl/Trpl Pane Windows, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, Garages \ 3, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Home Warranty Type \ Builder Provided, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Solid Surface, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, InteriorFeatures \ In Law Suite/2nd Master, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Utility Sink, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, New Construction Y/N \ Yes, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Bonus Room, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Media/Theatre, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Builder's Plans, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA/VA, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, Utilities \ Water-City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,374 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0CTC00002010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 89360429
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $35-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma City Metro home values will increase 1.6% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1660 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||$327K||4||3||3,090|
|1660 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||$343K||5||3||3,090|
|1694 NW 35TH Pl Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1640 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3450 Sarah Dr Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3455 Sarah Dr Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1621 NW 35th Ter Newcastle, OK||$290K||4||2.5||2,559|
|1701 NW 35th Ter Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1700 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1620 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||6||3.5||2,858|
|1628 NW 35th Ter Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1702 NW 35th Ter Newcastle, OK||$347K||4||3||2,912|
|3420 Sarah Dr Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1730 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1725 NW 35th Ter Newcastle, OK||$322K||3||3||2,923|
|1677 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|1677 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1651 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|1651 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1693 NW 35th Pl Newcastle, OK||$318K||3||2.5||2,997|
Nearby Schools in Newcastle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.