- Lot: 7,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 221 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,488 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $164,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: O5351162
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 444 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Gated Community, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 352426080100013900
- Zillow Home ID: 68079880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34714 home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34714 homes, this home is 29.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34714 home values.
|16655 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$257K||5||3.5||2,920|
|16813 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$190K||4||3||1,658|
|16659 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$176K||3||2||1,544|
|16809 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$218K||5||3.5||2,072|
|16805 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$186K||4||3||1,632|
|16630 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$189K||3||2||1,658|
|16634 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$214K||4||3||2,072|
|16626 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$266K||6||4||3,200|
|16638 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||--||4||3||1,658|
|16650 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$190K||4||3||1,658|
|16801 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$188K||4||3||1,632|
|16703 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$215K||4||3||2,072|
|16654 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$219K||5||3.5||2,072|
|16622 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$187K||3||2||1,658|
|16642 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$267K||5||4.5||2,920|
|16658 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$190K||4||3||1,658|
|16700 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$257K||5||4||2,920|
|16618 Lazy Breeze Loop Clermont, FL||$220K||5||3.5||2,072|
|16644 Caribbean Breeze Way Clermont, FL||$190K||4||3||1,638|
|16648 Caribbean Breeze Way Clermont, FL||$249K||6||4||2,928|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.