16635 Glenn Canyon Ct, Morgan Hill, CA 950375 beds, 4 baths, 3,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 56 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $83
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $1,175,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- MLS #: 81426916
- Parking: 754 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,465 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 76753006
- Zillow Home ID: 54773007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16635 Glenn Canyon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 17.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 16655 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.78M54.53,750
- 16615 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.17M433,316
- 16675 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.27M553,465
- 16650 Eagle Island Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.31M64.54,100
- 16630 Eagle Island Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.47M43.54,027
- 16670 Eagle Island Ct Morgan Hill, CA$762K42.51,877
- 16690 Eagle Island Ct Morgan Hill, CA$738K32.51,668
- 16610 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.64M44.54,130
- 16650 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.6M54.53,750
- 16705 Spring Hill Ct Morgan Hill, CA$764K42.52,288
- 375 Spring Ave Morgan Hill, CA$697K421,872
- 16630 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.37M43.53,924
- 16670 Glenn Canyon Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.55M543,465
- 385 Spring Ave Morgan Hill, CA$813K432,162
- 16635 Eagle Island Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.68M54.53,750
- 16711 Spring Hill Ct Morgan Hill, CA$714K422,061
- 16700 Willow Creek Dr Morgan Hill, CA$682K321,720
- 16700 Spring Hill Ct Morgan Hill, CA$660K422,048
- 16675 Eagle Island Ct Morgan Hill, CA$984K54.53,192
- 370 Spring Hill Dr Morgan Hill, CA$746K432,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.