1664 Federal Ave E, Seattle, WA 981024 beds, 5 baths, 5,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,869,500
- Price/sqft: $358
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 1310 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,222 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1130000055
- Zillow Home ID: 48708111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1664 Federal Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% lower than in Seattle, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1061 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$982K52.53,110
- 1658 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$4M557,380
- 1800 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.84M734,180
- 1067 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.59M233,610
- 1808 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$982K52.252,540
- 1062 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.52M32.54,000
- 1812 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.02M51.52,540
- 1017 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$2.46M658,760
- 1066 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.19M52.753,300
- 1642 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$5.19M66.258,560
- 1653 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.58M53.55,360
- 1816 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.01M62.252,500
- 1649 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M53.54,340
- 1014 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$2.58M43.255,450
- 1815 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.17M32.252,520
- 1807 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$937K32.252,190
- 1820 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.3M53.53,990
- 1643 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$2.15M434,390
- 1815 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$936K32.252,090
- 1063 E Howe St Seattle, WA$996K32.252,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!