1665 Emory St, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 3 baths, 2,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,006 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1,200,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 422 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- GE Monogram, GE Advantium, Bosch, Thermador Kichen appliances; Slab granite w/glass backsplash
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 27424022
- Zillow Home ID: 19582855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1665 Emory Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.4% higher than in San Jose, and 57.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rose Garden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
- 1665 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.31M332,172
- 1675 Emory St San Jose, CA$2.04M43.53,927
- 1655 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.48M532,848
- 1685 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.06M321,994
- 1660 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.6M332,769
- 1645 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.47M532,976
- 1670 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.62M43.53,443
- 1650 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.35M32.52,763
- 1695 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.57M533,546
- 1680 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.33M322,776
- 1640 University Ave San Jose, CA$2.75M544,003
- 1635 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.41M322,563
- 1690 University Ave San Jose, CA$2.3M554,350
- 1630 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.65M423,235
- 1625 Emory St San Jose, CA$1.53M332,871
- 819 Garden Dr San Jose, CA$1.51M23.53,394
- 1685 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.16M432,278
- 795 Garden Dr San Jose, CA$1.39M332,917
- 1651 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.52M32.52,409
- 1982 Mcdaniel Ave San Jose, CA$1.06M321,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!