- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1665 Scotty St, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,100 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $250,000
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 48609073
- Zillow Home ID: 19725566
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1665 Scotty Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96% greater than in San Jose, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,167 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1978
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1657 Scotty St San Jose, CA$406K31960
- 1673 Scotty St San Jose, CA$405K31960
- 1670 Longview St San Jose, CA$389K311,236
- 1674 Longview St San Jose, CA$395K31960
- 1651 Scotty St San Jose, CA$408K31960
- 1681 Scotty St San Jose, CA$422K31960
- 1664 Longview St San Jose, CA$389K31960
- 1686 Longview St San Jose, CA$403K31960
- 1656 Scotty St San Jose, CA$433K321,040
- 1666 Scotty St San Jose, CA$434K321,040
- 1660 Longview St San Jose, CA$409K31960
- 1645 Scotty St San Jose, CA$412K31960
- 1674 Scotty St San Jose, CA$454K421,040
- 1646 Scotty St San Jose, CA$489K3--960
- 1654 Longview St San Jose, CA$409K31960
- 1682 Scotty St San Jose, CA$480K321,306
- 1639 Scotty St San Jose, CA$554K521,726
- 1640 Scotty St San Jose, CA$406K31960
- 1673 Longview St San Jose, CA$412K321,040
- 1653 Christopher St San Jose, CA$434K431,306
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292