16657 San Salvador Ct, San Diego, CA 921282 beds, 2 baths, 1,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,461 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2746101900
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16744284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16657 San Salvador Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Diego, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 16665 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$479K321,470
- 16647 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$509K321,779
- 16598 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$443K221,450
- 16598 Casero Rd # 0 San Diego, CA--221,450
- 16610 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$497K221,770
- 16594 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$416K221,334
- 16673 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$489K321,632
- 16620 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$422K221,450
- 16641 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$502K321,726
- 16660 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$517K221,476
- 16590 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$452K221,450
- 16681 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$480K321,766
- 12217 Casero Pl San Diego, CA$465K221,450
- 12209 Casero Pl San Diego, CA$604K222,110
- 16646 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$513K221,450
- 16630 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$492K321,614
- 16631 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$551K221,686
- 16599 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$504K221,770
- 16593 Casero Rd San Diego, CA$512K221,770
- 16691 San Salvador Ct San Diego, CA$523K22.51,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.