1668 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943034 beds, 2 baths, 1,991 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Bordered by Magnolia trees, this beautifully remodeled and recently expanded 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is located on a quiet, tree-lined street in desirable North Palo Alto. Incorporating 1,991 sq. ft. of living space on a spacious 7,680 sq. ft. lot (per architect's survey), this appealing home features a bright and inviting living room with built-in custom cabinets and fireplace, a dining area leading to a remodeled granite kitchen with professional appliances and an adjoining family room with access to the patio and back yard. 4 bedrooms include 3 spacious rooms that share a marble hall bath with dual-sink vanity and large walk-in shower, and a master suite with walk-in closet, sliding door to patio and marble bath with dual-sink vanity, soaking tub and stall shower. A peaceful and spacious backyard features a slate patio and concrete walkway with two additional seating areas surrounded by mature landscaping and majestic Redwood trees. Excellent Palo Alto Schools include: Duveneck Elementary, Jordan Middle and Palo Alto High (buyer to verify enrollment).
- Lot: 7,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1,935,500
- Price/sqft: $972
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 00330003
- Zillow Home ID: 19468166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1668 Hamilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duveneck - St. Francis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duveneck - St. Francis home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duveneck - St. Francis home values.
- 1682 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.14M322,171
- 1646 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.41M321,447
- 1698 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.94M42.51,887
- 601 Alester Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.7M522,337
- 1661 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.89M332,404
- 1700 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.93M321,938
- 1689 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.27M42.52,233
- 1625 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.06M432,782
- 583 Patricia Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.55M332,455
- 1724 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.01M431,693
- 588 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.24M532,086
- 582 Patricia Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.53M53.52,586
- 577 Patricia Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.45M432,023
- 1610 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.47M221,555
- 1733 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.08M331,892
- 1748 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.85M432,671
- 1607 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.1M54.53,087
- 572 Patricia Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.79M432,727
- 576 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.54M322,687
- 690 Alester Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.19M321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!