1668 Lakeside Dr, Block Island, RI 028074 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,921 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2006 for $1,735,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Lovely firelace w/raised hearth, double enclosed outside shower room
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,921 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:09 L:005-02
- Zillow Home ID: 65922473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1668 Lakeside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02807, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in New Shoreham, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02807 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Shoreham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02807 home values.
Nearby Schools in New Shoreham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292