- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,361 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $201,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: AA8586157
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- RV Parking
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Entry Lvl BR, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Water Conditioner, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Living Combo, Handicap \ None, Topography \ Level, Topography \ Uphill, Topography \ Rolling, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Paved Driveway, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Parking \ Faces Front, Parking \ Private 11+ Spaces, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0300022863400
- Zillow Home ID: 36025844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-825K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 21409 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Annapolis as a whole. Among 21409 homes, this home is 44% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21409, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% lower than in Annapolis, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21409 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Annapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21409 home values.
|1666 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$1.02M||--||4.5||4,320|
|St Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||--||--||--||--|
|1664 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$529K||--||2.5||1,720|
|Roads Annapolis, MD||$537K||--||--||--|
|1654 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$641K||--||4||2,455|
|338 Kingsberry Dr Annapolis, MD||$628K||4||3.5||2,016|
|342 Kingsberry Dr Annapolis, MD||$783K||--||2.5||2,800|
|1692 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||--||--||--||--|
|Clay Hill Rd Annapolis, MD||--||--||--||--|
|1715 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$768K||2||2||864|
|1652 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$583K||--||3.5||1,777|
|1691 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$405K||--||2||1,112|
|1604 Clay Hill Rd Annapolis, MD||$328K||--||1||1,040|
|1700 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$636K||--||3.5||2,240|
|Old Mill Bottom Rd Annapolis, MD||--||--||--||--|
|1650 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$529K||--||1.5||1,870|
|354 Kingsberry Dr Annapolis, MD||$1.31M||--||4||4,206|
|1701 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$419K||--||2||1,200|
|1660 Saint Margarets Rd Annapolis, MD||$702K||--||3.5||2,774|
|Roads Annapolis, MD||$539K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Annapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!