- Lot: 3.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1823
- Views: 2,221 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $299,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Studio, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Rolling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 012341
- Zillow Home ID: 57830612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is valued 108.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Torrington, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1705 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$141K||3||1||1,357|
|1650 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$155K||3||2||1,405|
|1715 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$153K||3||1||1,680|
|1725 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$133K||3||1.5||1,416|
|30 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT||$174K||2||2.5||1,824|
|12 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT||$127K||3||1.5||1,333|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 24 Torrington, CT||$86K||2||1||516|
|52 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT||$453K||4||3.5||3,712|
|1771 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$136K||4||1.5||1,411|
|1210 University Dr Torrington, CT||$314K||4||1||2,370|
|260 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT||$245K||3||3||1,708|
|1505 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$142K||3||1.5||1,332|
|1847 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT||$95K||2||1||784|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 19 Torrington, CT||$100K||2||1||1,191|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 11 Torrington, CT||$83K||2||1||672|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 30 Torrington, CT||$87K||2||1||910|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 27 Torrington, CT||$89K||2||2||784|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 18 Torrington, CT||$85K||2||2||684|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 26 Torrington, CT||$85K||2||1||868|
|1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 25 Torrington, CT||$86K||2||2||770|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!