1669 Norfolk Rd, Torrington, CT 067904 beds, 2 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1823
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Studio, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Rolling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 012341
- Zillow Home ID: 57830612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1669 Norfolk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06790 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% higher than in Torrington, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1705 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$159K311,357
- 1650 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$197K321,405
- 1715 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$146K311,680
- 1725 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$134K31.51,416
- 30 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT$218K22.51,824
- 12 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT$156K31.51,333
- 52 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT$475K43.53,712
- 1771 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$162K41.51,411
- 1210 University Dr Torrington, CT$321K412,370
- 260 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT$224K331,708
- 1505 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$155K31.51,332
- 1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 17 Torrington, CT$102K31.5784
- 1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 10 Torrington, CT$101K31924
- 1847 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$52K21868
- 1847 Norfolk Rd TRLR 27 Torrington, CT$103K22784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.