- Lot: 8,543 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 5,334 all time views
- HOA Fee: $40
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $1,542,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $495
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 3 spaces, 652 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Media/Home Theatre, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Video/Audio System, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Other, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Communications \ Audio/Video Prewired, Communications \ Networked, Construction Type \ Concrete, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Units, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Other, Laundry \ Tub / Sink, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Views, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Lights, Security Features \ Security Service, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, View \ Forest/Woods, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Hills, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,117 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 57550037
- Zillow Home ID: 19762171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.01-1.56M.
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 72.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% lower than in San Jose, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
|1663 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$2.21M||6||4||3,360|
|1662 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA||$1.78M||5||2.5||2,278|
|1675 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$1.54M||3||2.5||1,820|
|1658 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA||$1.6M||4||2.5||2,013|
|1657 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$2.17M||4||3.5||3,290|
|1681 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$1.82M||4||2.5||2,341|
|1654 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA||$1.63M||4||3||2,033|
|1687 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$1.89M||5||3||2,642|
|1693 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$1.89M||5||3||2,525|
|1651 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$2.21M||6||4||3,360|
|1699 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$1.81M||4||2.5||2,341|
|1650 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA||$1.6M||4||2.5||2,013|
|6098 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA||$1.7M||4||2||2,440|
|1765 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.31M||4||2.5||2,035|
|6201 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA||$2.36M||4||4||3,575|
|1645 Via Campo Verde San Jose, CA||$2.51M||5||3.5||3,290|
|1651 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA||$1.45M||4||2||1,670|
|1771 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.27M||3||2.5||--|
|1771 Via Cortina San Jose, CA||$1.3M||3||3||2,053|
|1646 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA||$1.52M||4||2||1,700|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!