167-169 Stockton St, Hightstown, NJ 085207 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1834
- 12 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 6425333
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0400031000000003
- Zillow Home ID: 52624852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 167-169 Stockton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Hightstown, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hightstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08520 home values.
- 171 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ--41.51,681
- 163 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$231K321,688
- 1 Church St Hightstown, NJ$152K2--1,392
- 160 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$220K12--
- 156 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$434K----4,228
- 166 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$162K311,617
- 109 Forman St Hightstown, NJ$174K----1,394
- 153-157 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$276K----3,271
- 115 Forman St Hightstown, NJ$156K----1,479
- 117 Forman St Hightstown, NJ$148K----1,062
- 119 Forman St Hightstown, NJ$149K----1,140
- 148-150 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$264K113,499
- 172 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$273K322,472
- 100 Rogers Ave Hightstown, NJ$166K21800
- 182 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$346K------
- 176 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$333K----2,327
- 140 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$192K----1,440
- 149 Rogers Ave Hightstown, NJ$188K----2,304
- 182 Stockton St Hightstown, NJ$341K52.5--
Nearby Schools in Hightstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.