167 Bayview Ave, Portsmouth, RI 028714 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $193,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:007 B:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 65990307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 167 Bayview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02871, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 89.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02871 home values.
- 168 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$1.03M33.53,455
- 162 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$726K41.51,858
- 157 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$563K532,623
- 180 Bayview Ave # 186 Portsmouth, RI$935K332,472
- 185 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$852K33.53,426
- 144 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$885K342,915
- 141 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$517K421,969
- 120 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$859K433,029
- 114 Bayview Ave LOT 0 Portsmouth, RI$611K31.51,530
- 114 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI--32.52,600
- 15 Pocasset Ln UNIT 15 Portsmouth, RI$489K12.52,281
- 13 Pocasset Ln UNIT 13 Portsmouth, RI$500K22.52,430
- 11 Pocasset Ln UNIT 11 Portsmouth, RI$523K22.52,561
- 9 Pocasset Ln UNIT 9 Portsmouth, RI$498K22.52,363
- 7 Pocasset Ln UNIT 7 Portsmouth, RI$572K22.52,594
- 180 Bayview Ave Portsmouth, RI$642K332,472
- 17 Pocasset Ln UNIT 17 Portsmouth, RI$560K22.52,477
- 189 Ferry Landing Cir Portsmouth, RI$916K22.5--
- 189 Ferry Landing Cir UNIT 189 Portsmouth, RI$554K22.52,495
- 7 Pocasset Ln # 9F Portsmouth, RI$564K232,594
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292