- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,854 all time views
- HOA Fee: $103
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $423
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Membership Fee, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Sewer Septic \ Sewer on Bond, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,660 sqft
- Parcel #: 066590280
- Zillow Home ID: 52394150
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.31-2.31M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 103.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|163 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.8M||5||3||3,470|
|66 Spyglass Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.69M||6||4||4,700|
|62 Spyglass Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.02M||5||3||4,218|
|159 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.8M||5||3||3,553|
|198 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.08M||4||3||--|
|132 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.42M||5||3||4,265|
|58 Spyglass Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.93M||5||3||3,837|
|194 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.41M||4||3||3,070|
|190 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.13M||3||3||2,320|
|128 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.68M||4||4||4,410|
|186 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.06M||3||2||2,050|
|155 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.83M||5||3||3,600|
|182 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.23M||2||3||2,360|
|178 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$806K||3||2||--|
|1 Spyglass Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.07M||5||3||4,260|
|178 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,890|
|5 Spyglass Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.02M||5||3||3,950|
|54 Spyglass Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.94M||5||3||3,830|
|124 Spyglass Ln Half Moon Bay, CA||$3.11M||5||3||4,110|
|151 Cypress Point Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.71M||5||3||3,378|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!