- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
167 Quartz Ln, Vallejo, CA 945893 beds, 2 baths, 1,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,027 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Parcel #: 0068483110
- Zillow Home ID: 15666280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 167 Quartz Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94589 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Vallejo, and 140.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 185 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$245K42.51,978
- 151 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$290K42.51,978
- 223 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$227K321,523
- 135 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$268K321,523
- 101 Platinum Ct Vallejo, CA$300K431,736
- 100 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$294K431,978
- 249 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$224K321,523
- 113 Platinum Ct Vallejo, CA$296K42.51,978
- 106 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$293K42.51,978
- 107 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$235K321,523
- 255 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$235K321,523
- 100 Platinum Ct Vallejo, CA$293K432,027
- 125 Platinum Ct Vallejo, CA$299K42.51,978
- 112 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$311K431,736
- 261 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$262K421,375
- 112 Platinum Ct Vallejo, CA$285K42.51,978
- 101 Mica Dr Vallejo, CA$212K321,255
- 137 Platinum Ct Vallejo, CA$300K431,736
- 1221 Loyola Way Vallejo, CA$271K42.51,978
- 118 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$293K42.51,978
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292