This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Tap, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Circular, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Geothermal, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Atrium, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Sauna, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Tudor, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,906 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 63300167
- Zillow Home ID: 59073635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $485-825K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 139.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|151 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$470K||4||2.5||3,147|
|191 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$491K||4||3.5||2,969|
|196 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$509K||3||3.5||3,502|
|212 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$531K||4||3||3,764|
|132 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$555K||4||3.5||4,018|
|151 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$486K||4||2.5||3,147|
|174 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$531K||3||3.5||3,848|
|179 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$498K||4||3||3,251|
|196 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$518K||3||3.5||3,502|
|160 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$540K||3||2.5||3,688|
|144 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$471K||4||3||3,164|
|100 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$641K||4||4||4,946|
|129 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$509K||4||4||3,585|
|203 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$686K||4||4.5||5,510|
|107 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$434K||4||2.5||2,830|
|91 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$539K||4||4||4,204|
|215 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$911K||5||5||5,858|
|81 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$480K||4||3||3,456|
|122 Sherwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$511K||4||3.5||3,507|
|177 Knob Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT||$378K||4||2.5||2,245|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.