- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
167 Siena Dr, Saint Peters, MO 633763 beds, 2 baths, 1,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $219,500
- Price/sqft: $125
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: T080900092
- Zillow Home ID: 103684349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 167 Siena Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63376, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Saint Peters, and 68.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Peters.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 165 Siena Dr Saint Peters, MO$216K32.51,788
- 520 Mira Villa Dr Saint Peters, MO$268K42.52,650
- 518 Mira Villa Dr Saint Peters, MO$242K42.52,548
- 304 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$224K321,879
- 306 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$238K42.52,528
- 166 Siena Dr Saint Peters, MO--------
- 164 Siena Dr St Peters, MO--------
- 408 Sorano Way Saint Peters, MO$186K321,586
- 168 Siena Dr Saint Peters, MO--------
- 406 Sorano Way Saint Peters, MO$185K432,189
- 524 Mira Villa Dr St Peters, MO--------
- 522 Mira Villa Dr Saint Peters, MO$248K42.52,568
- 308 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$211K432,480
- 404 Sorano Way Saint Peters, MO$192K432,480
- 521 Mira Villa Dr Saint Peters, MO$266K321,801
- 301 Madeira Ct St Peters, MO--------
- 519 Mira Villa Dr Saint Peters, MO$191K32.51,586
- 402 Sorano Way Saint Peters, MO$210K332,280
- 517 Mira Villa Dr Saint Peters, MO$315K43.53,380
- 114 Saravalle Dr Saint Peters, MO$96K221,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!