167 Transit St, Providence, RI 029062 beds, 1 bath, 1,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1849
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: P:0160390 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65817049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 167 Transit Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fox Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.9% lower than in Providence, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fox Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fox Point home values.
- 169 Transit St Providence, RI--------
- 168 Transit St Providence, RI$289K111,296
- 174 Transit St Providence, RI$291K113,188
- 176 Transit St Providence, RI$408K322,110
- 178 Transit St # 2 Providence, RI$331K------
- 179 Transit St Providence, RI$294K313,359
- 182 Transit St Providence, RI$382K41.51,482
- 177 Transit St Providence, RI$306K112,604
- 158 Transit St Providence, RI$130K----860
- 64 Arnold St Providence, RI$483K432,768
- 112 Sheldon St Providence, RI$365K423,400
- 110 Sheldon St # 1 Providence, RI$303K11--
- 183 Transit St Providence, RI--31.22,100
- 185 Transit St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$451K531,905
- 185 Transit St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$447K342,200
- 185 Transit St Providence, RI$545K33.52,443
- 185 Transit St Providence, RI$453K332,000
- 104 Sheldon St Providence, RI$300K832,634
- 118 Sheldon St Providence, RI$309K112,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.