This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 2,659 all time views
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $276,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, Appliances \ Built In Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitIsland, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, Attics \ NonUseAttic, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Partial Finished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, BuildingFacadeOrientation \ North, Certifications \ Energy Star HomeCert, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ Breakfast Room, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Shingle, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, ExteriorFeatures \ Tennis Court(s), FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ ConcreteFoun, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, GarageType \ InsideAccess, GarageType \ Oversizedgar, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Electric, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral/Va, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryRoomLevel \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LocationTypes \ None, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ RearYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, OtherRm1Level \ Upper 1, OtherRm2Level \ Basement, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Private, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Deck, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Laundry Room, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Loft, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, RoomList \ Util/MudRoom, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 80439714248998
- Zillow Home ID: 114200385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-408K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19610 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Spring Township as a whole. Among 19610 homes, this home is valued 43.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.7% lower than in Spring Township, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
|1668 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$331K||4||2.5||3,760|
|1672 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$316K||4||3.5||2,692|
|1666 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$329K||4||2.5||3,820|
|1674 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$279K||4||2.5||1,992|
|1624 Westwood Rd Reading, PA||$191K||3||2||1,720|
|1628 Westwood Rd Wyomissing, PA||$202K||3||1.5||1,940|
|1653 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$319K||3||2.5||3,330|
|1655 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$400K||5||3.5||4,182|
|1620 Westwood Rd Reading, PA||$189K||3||1.5||1,698|
|1632 Westwood Rd Reading, PA||$201K||3||1.5||1,854|
|1651 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$373K||4||3.5||4,128|
|1657 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$404K||4||3.5||4,612|
|1664 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$340K||4||3||3,712|
|1616 Westwood Rd Wyomissing, PA||$150K||3||1.5||1,034|
|1676 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$687K||4||2.5||4,312|
|1636 Westwood Rd Reading, PA||$209K||3||1.5||2,026|
|1649 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$322K||4||2.5||3,490|
|1605 Ethan Dr Wyomissing, PA||$299K||4||2.5||3,040|
|1659 E Thistle Dr Wyomissing, PA||$307K||4||2.5||2,760|
|1612 Westwood Rd Reading, PA||$188K||4||2||1,791|
Nearby Schools in Spring Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.