1670 Washington St APT 5, Boston, MA 021181 bed, 1 bath, 770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- HOA Fee: $255
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $545,000
- Price/sqft: $708
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sports Court
- Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Stone/Concrete,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Stone,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Wood,HANDICAP_ACCESS \ No,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Interior Features \ Intercom,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Parking Feature \ Rented,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,Unit Placement \ Upper,Utility Connections \ for Electric Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 770 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:08 P:01443 S:010
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 59183617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1670 Washington Street APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- Unit 101$630K221,100
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292