1670 Washington StAPT 5, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 4/30/13: $445,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:770 sq ft
- Lot:771 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $445,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAdult Community \ No,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ University,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ Y,Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Documents On File \ Unit Deed,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Warranty \ No,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Days on Zillow312
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count6
- Unit Floor #5
- Zillow Home ID59183617
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #W:08 P:01443 S:010
- Room Count3
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$472,557||$444K – $515K||-$2,115||$613||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,583/mo||$2.2K – $2.9K/mo||-$4||$3.35||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 25.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 1670 Washington Street APT 5
- # 101$697K22.01,100
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005