16701 Sage St, Hesperia, CA 923453 beds, 2 baths, 1,415 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 56 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 386103
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 0412252080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17448619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16701 Sage Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Hesperia, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 16719 Sage St Hesperia, CA$177K321,836
- 16675 Sage St Hesperia, CA$178K321,791
- 16690 Cactus St Hesperia, CA$204K332,333
- 16680 Cactus St Hesperia, CA$185K321,861
- 16735 Sage St Hesperia, CA$139K221,136
- 16680 Cactus St Hesperia, CA$199K321,861
- 16665 Sage St Hesperia, CA$156K321,311
- 16704 Sage St Hesperia, CA$195K421,842
- 16702 Cactus St Hesperia, CA$186K321,728
- 16680 Sage St Hesperia, CA$222K421,846
- 16716 Sage St Hesperia, CA$149K321,160
- 16670 Cactus St Hesperia, CA$142K321,277
- 8170 E Ave Hesperia, CA$149K321,275
- 16668 Sage St Hesperia, CA$167K321,688
- 8146 E Ave Hesperia, CA$152K321,440
- 16730 Sage St Hesperia, CA$193K431,945
- 16653 Sage St Hesperia, CA$88K21925
- 16656 Sage St Hesperia, CA$149K321,274
- Sage St Hesperia, CA$150K321,415
- 16715 Joshua St Hesperia, CA$168K321,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292