16703 Antonio Dr, San Diego, CA 921283 beds, 2 baths, 1,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $539,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Bonus Room, Built-in Wall Units, Spa Hookup and patio area, Fruit trees
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,591 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2741700200
- Zillow Home ID: 16742919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16703 Antonio Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Bernardo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in San Diego, and 9.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 16713 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$462K321,125
- 16712 Alondra Dr San Diego, CA$504K321,377
- 16724 Alondra Dr San Diego, CA$567K421,797
- 12675 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$542K321,586
- 16723 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$467K321,144
- 12667 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$499K321,320
- 12652 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$504K321,289
- 12685 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$510K221,377
- 12659 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$496K321,273
- 16736 Alondra Dr San Diego, CA$567K421,797
- 12687 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$511K231,300
- 16733 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$844K53.53,099
- 12695 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$524K321,391
- 12644 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$502K321,320
- 12651 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$503K321,320
- 16748 Alondra Dr San Diego, CA$555K321,689
- 12677 Parish Rd San Diego, CA$554K321,600
- 12710 Rios Rd San Diego, CA$523K221,377
- 12715 Matanza Rd San Diego, CA$534K321,579
- 16743 Antonio Dr San Diego, CA$561K421,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!