1671-1673 Missouri St, Pacific Beach, CA 921092 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1942
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garage parking, Hardwood floors
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Parcel #: 4164121000
- Zillow Home ID: 16910969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1671-1673 Missouri Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% less than in San Diego, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 1679 Missouri St San Diego, CA$766K321,920
- 1665 Missouri St San Diego, CA$519K32.51,492
- 1663 Missouri St San Diego, CA$514K32.51,492
- 1661 Missouri St San Diego, CA$527K331,492
- 1667 Missouri St San Diego, CA$515K32.51,492
- 4734 Jewell St San Diego, CA$593K21850
- 1673 Missouri St APT B San Diego, CA$388K21.5890
- 4702 Jewell St San Diego, CA$498K11--
- 1664-1668 Diamond St Pacific Beach, CA$995K632,663
- 4714 Jewell St San Diego, CA$296K11--
- 1649 Missouri St San Diego, CA$848K432,214
- 1654 Diamond St # 1660 San Diego, CA$2.66M12125,568
- 4718 Jewell St San Diego, CA--11650
- 4708 Jewell St San Diego, CA--11750
- 1672 Missouri St APT 4 San Diego, CA$500K321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!