- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16717 Trinity St, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1 bath, 881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $14,026
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 881 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 22108733
- Zillow Home ID: 88309001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16717 Trinity Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 144.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.3% greater than in Detroit, and 525.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverdale home values.
- 16723 Trinity St Detroit, MI$60K--21,980
- 16709 Trinity St Detroit, MI$37K311,134
- 16729 Trinity St Detroit, MI$53K421,548
- 16737 Trinity St Detroit, MI$55K311,007
- 16701 Trinity St Detroit, MI$48K--11,474
- 16724 Trinity St Detroit, MI$40K--11,152
- 16714 Trinity St Detroit, MI$36K311,465
- 16726 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$49K--11,398
- 16743 Trinity St Detroit, MI$53K--11,014
- 16730 Trinity St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,322
- 16710 Trinity St Detroit, MI$46K--11,532
- 16749 Trinity St Detroit, MI$41K--11,029
- 16615 Trinity St Detroit, MI$36K--11,426
- 16744 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$51K--11,065
- 16700 Trinity St Detroit, MI$36K311,213
- 16734 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$50K--11,758
- 16605 Trinity St Detroit, MI$49K------
- 16714 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$39K--1.5726
- 16736 Trinity St Detroit, MI$48K--11,472
- 16616 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$52K221,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.