1672 Kamamalu Ave, Honolulu, HI 968135 beds, 2 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $514
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 124 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1220030470000
- Zillow Home ID: 590075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1672 Kamamalu Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nuuanu-Punchbowl, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.2% lower than in Honolulu, and 56.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Nuuanu-Punchbowl home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nuuanu-Punchbowl home values.
- 1676 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$696K42.51,100
- 1666 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$786K62836
- 1666 Kamamalu Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$401K31780
- 1645 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$796K432,241
- 1684 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.11M631,580
- 1662 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$465K411,262
- 1681 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$1.28M1343,384
- 1701 Puowaina Dr Honolulu, HI$703K621,541
- 1647 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$492K31654
- Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 1643 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$438K21660
- 1703 Puowaina Dr Honolulu, HI$756K421,440
- 1633 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$1.38M--12.53,124
- 1671 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.18M52.52,072
- 1639 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$494K32876
- 1686 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$2.27M31.51,024
- 1629 Lusitana St APT A Honolulu, HI$643K62898
- 1629 Lusitana St APT B Honolulu, HI$408K21--
- 1629 Lusitana St Honolulu, HI$438K41740
- 1675 Kamamalu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.11M722,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.