- Lot: 4,151 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- MLS #: F1326187
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Address on Internet \ Yes, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ None, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Board Identifier \ Fort Lauderdale, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ Old Spanish, Design Description \ Two Story, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Awnings, Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Floor Description \ Wood Floors, Front Exposure \ South East, Guest House Description \ 1 Bath, Guest House Description \ 1 Bedroom, Guest House Description \ Kitchen, Guest House Description \ Living Room, Guest House Description \ Patio, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ 1/4 To Less Than 1/2 Acre Lot, Parking Description \ Driveway, Parking Description \ Pavers, Pool \ Yes, Pool Description \ Below Ground Pool, Pool Description \ Heated, Property Type \ Single Family, Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Curved/S-Tile Roof, Rooms Description \ Family Room, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ WF/Pool/Ocean Access, Subdivision Information \ Other Subdiv/Park Info, Subdivision Name \ MIDDLE RIVER ESTATES, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Type of Association \ Other, Type of Property \ Single, View \ Canal, View \ Pool Area View, Water Access \ Private Dock, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Waterfront Description \ Canal Front, Waterfront Description \ Fixed Bridge(S), Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 129
- Parcel #: 494226170630
- Zillow Home ID: 43087917
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-790K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33334 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Oakland Park as a whole. Among 33334 homes, this home is 419% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33334, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Oakland Park, and 257.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33334 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33334 home values.
Nearby Schools in Oakland Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!