- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,711 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Last sold: May 2013 for $57,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, Common Area Amenities \ Sundeck, Common Area Amenities \ Tennis Court/s, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0527106121
- Zillow Home ID: 4455409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-129K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60187 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Wheaton as a whole. Among 60187 homes, this home is valued 59.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 68% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Wheaton, and 375.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60187 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!