16756 Septo St, North Hills, CA 91343
Sold on 2/13/13: $400,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,504 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1959
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow303
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Last Remodel Year1959
- Lot Depth118
- Lot Width100
- Parcel #2685012017
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20148754
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$406,777||$386K – $435K||-$8,080||$270||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,309/mo||$2.1K – $2.6K/mo||-$30||$1.54||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North Hills home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among North Hills homes, this home is valued 4.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 16.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 16756 Septo Street
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Mayall Street Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- James Monroe High (assigned) 7-12 1.5 mi
- Balboa Gifted/High Ability Magnet Eleme... 1-5 0.3 mi
- St. Nicholas School PK-8 0.5 mi
- Highland Hall Waldorf School PK-12 0.6 mi
- Pinecrest School Northridge PK-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005