A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 1,499 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $370
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 357 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 49123084
- Zillow Home ID: 19730439
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $458-552K.
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 9.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% higher than in San Jose, and 40% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 1315 Bagely Way4 beds, 2 baths
1,350 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1978
|1670 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$547K||4||3||1,703|
|1679 Honeysuckle Dr San Jose, CA||$545K||3||2||1,283|
|1671 Honeysuckle Dr San Jose, CA||$543K||4||2||1,352|
|1662 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$489K||4||2||1,352|
|1663 Honeysuckle Dr San Jose, CA||$562K||5||3||1,619|
|2208 Tampa Way San Jose, CA||$543K||3||2||1,283|
|2216 Tampa Way San Jose, CA||$571K||5||3||1,709|
|1673 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$473K||3||2||1,094|
|1658 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$477K||3||2||1,283|
|1659 Honeysuckle Dr San Jose, CA||$479K||3||2||1,094|
|2188 Tampa Way San Jose, CA||$527K||3||2||1,283|
|1669 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$474K||3||2||1,283|
|Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2224 Tampa Way San Jose, CA||$542K||3||2||1,283|
|1661 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$477K||4||2||1,352|
|2176 Tampa Way San Jose, CA||$534K||4||2||1,352|
|2232 Tampa Way San Jose, CA||$516K||3||2||1,094|
|1651 Honeysuckle Dr San Jose, CA||$495K||4||2||1,352|
|1650 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA||$460K||3||2||1,094|
|2209 S King Rd San Jose, CA||$652K||6||3.5||2,093|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.