A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Sump Pit/Pump, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ Home Protection Plcy, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 23V540535
- Zillow Home ID: 2831681
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-269K.
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Metro home values will rise 3.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|16782 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$243K||4||2.5||2,311|
|16774 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$235K||4||2.5||2,056|
|16786 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$197K||3||2||1,226|
|2322 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$204K||3||2||1,278|
|2326 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$259K||4||3||2,513|
|16777 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$239K||4||2.5||2,193|
|16770 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$229K||3||2||1,816|
|2316 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$195K||3||2||1,334|
|2330 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$259K||4||3||2,496|
|16773 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$256K||4||3||2,548|
|6 Babler View Ct Wildwood, MO||$235K||4||2.5||2,042|
|2310 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$265K||4||4.5||2,436|
|16769 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$239K||4||2.5||2,094|
|2334 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$268K||4||3||2,566|
|16764 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$211K||4||3||1,373|
|16785 Babler View Dr Wildwood, MO||$232K||4||2.5||1,988|
|2304 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$234K||4||2.5||2,070|
|2325 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$252K||4||2.5||2,063|
|10 Babler View Ct Wildwood, MO||$210K||3||2||1,464|
|2321 Gross Point Ln Wildwood, MO||$246K||3||3||1,940|
Nearby Schools in Wildwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!